Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wedding Invitations


I have made two lots of wedding invites already this year, 53 of these and 80 almost identical invites with just the flower being a rose bud instead of an open rose, the colour and size were the same.  Both were for friends for weddings in August and December of this year.  I supplied them with the ribbon untied so that it didn't get too creased and left it up to them to "tie the knot" and trim after they had written inside.


A6 gate fold white pearlescent card with white pearlescent paper insert.  The paper roses were glued on and the gold hearts are an old "docraft" stamp and I used gold embossing powder on this.  Simple, but effective I think.  Both parties were very pleased with them, so that was good enough for me.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive