Sunday 27 February 2011

Another two cards....a personal record!

I have lots of birthdays this month...
With this card I combined the "caught in crystal" technique with the memory glass.  This is for my Brother who is a tiler by trade, so hope he likes his new tiles!  Applied alchohol inks, then 3D Crystal Lacquer, then white tissue paper, but this time I added some Glamour Dust, which reminds me of highly polished granite....hope he likes it!
This one is for a neighbour who is quite ill at the moment and I tried to make something cheery.  He loves being outdoors, hence the nature theme.  Sorry about the photo, it wasn't until I uploaded it that I realised that I hadn't cropped it.

Sometimes my photos don't do the cards justice and my photography lets me down.  I have said it before and I will again......I should get the tripod out more often!
There are another two cards to show but I haven't photographed them yet.  I haven't made this many in one week for ages....probably since last year, lol.

4 comments:

Janette said...

ahh both of those cards are really nice. You've certainly been a busy little card maker this month xx

Janette said...

come on Carol time for a new post xx

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This work of creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Heather B. said...

Wow- these are really beautiful. The caught in crystal technique is really intriguing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive